2018 Guide to Sourcing Automation
Finding reliable suppliers, establishing long-term contracts, cutting maverick spend: Strategic electronic sourcing (eSourcing) solutions can help global companies tick all these boxes and be more competitive.
It’s a common misconception that sourcing automation is only for enterprises heavy on direct spend. This false belief has kept many companies tethered to clunky ERP-based procurement processes, unnecessarily leaving a lot on the table.
PayStream Advisors and GEP’s 2018 Guide to Sourcing Automation gets right into the heart of this discussion by clearing up the confusion about eSourcing technology adoption.
- The value of sourcing automation for enterprises with significant indirect spend
- The varying objectives of direct and indirect sourcing
- Features and functionality of indirect electronic sourcing software
- Sourcing management trends from North American organizations
- Best practices in indirect sourcing
Get your complimentary copy and read it today to learn how eSourcing technology can improve indirect procurement for your business.
- LOG INAlready Member
- REGISTERIt's fast and easy