GEP Procurement Outlook Report 2016
The GEP Procurement Outlook Report 2016 features global economic and business supertrends that will impact the procurement function in 2016 and beyond.
This annual report for sourcing and procurement professionals features global economic and business supertrends that will impact the procurement function in 2016 and beyond.
The report also provides forecasts for key categories and commodities by GEP’s category and market intelligence experts, and strategy recommendations for sourcing and category managers to help them mitigate supply risks and drive greater value for the business.
An indispensable resource that will help inform and shape your procurement strategy in 2016.
Inside the report:
- Global business and economic supertrends
- Implications for the procurement function
- Forecasts for major indirect categories and commodities
- Recommendations for sourcing and category managers
The report is provided complimentary to all sourcing and procurement professionals by GEP .
- LOG INAlready Member
- REGISTERIt's fast and easy